|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing companies in Asia. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Finance Director.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- At least 12 years of working experience in manufacturing industry, with proven ability to inspire and manage teams.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- Must be willing to be based in Johor.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710