|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies in Malaysia; they are looking for Regional Finance Director. You will be responsible for managing the four countries Finance functions, and delivering high levels of organization effectiveness through business support. As well as working closely with the Global Business Services team to ensure financial results are accurately reported to management, stakeholders, and appropriate external parties.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, preferably CPA, ACCA or CIMA qualified. MBA an advantage.
- At least 15+ years exposure to corporate business, including 5 years at a Finance Director level position in a multi-national company. Fast moving consumer good (FMCG) or consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry experience an advantage.
- Demonstrated strength or success in business partnering with commercial organizations.
- Proven track record of good leadership, developing people, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, energy and great engagement are key attributes that we would like in the candidate.
- The incumbent must have demonstrated strengths in strategic thinking, functional technical skills, and business analysis.
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM43039. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.