Finance Controllership Director, APAC Shared Services
Our client is a newly set up Global Business Services hub and is looking to aggressively grow their value-adding offerings to the APAC region. They are looking for an established Finance Controllership Director, APAC to be accountable for all statutory & tax reporting in compliance with the regulatory requirements in the region.
- Drive value creations with a strong service management mindset, balancing between strong technical accounting skills within Financial Reporting Standards and tactful communication, as this position will need to be able handle challenges and potential disagreements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Take charge in identifying and developing talent in the organization, being responsible for a team of 10-15 financial controllers, both onsite and remotely.
- Accountable in developing and maintaining a good reputation with external relationships such as external auditors, legal & regulatory bodies.
- Effectively balancing between key deliverables and relationship between the GBS and key internal stakeholders such Senior VPs, GMs, CFOs.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Possess a minimum of 15-18 years of career experience, majority of which is spent within a statutory reporting scope.
- Recent experience in an MNC.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- Able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management examples up to C-Level stakeholders.
- People oriented and able to inspire and develop a highly experienced and competent team.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710