Finance Change Management Leader
Our key client is an Fortune 500 GBS based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. They are in the midst of expanding their GBS, APAC and are looking for a Finance Change Management Lead
If you have solid work experience focusing on finance change management with a strong track record in regional stakeholder management skills from and are looking to move into a dynamic and exciting organization, you are highly encouraged to apply.
- Design and drive change management strategies that directly support the GBS strategic business plan
- Connect the dots on local and global projects and communications, ensuring an aligned
- approach to optimize synergies and stakeholder management
- Apply the structured Change Management methodology to lead regional and/or global change managementactivities
- Effectively partner with other functions like CI, L&D and Communications to ensure alignment with Enterprise strategies
- Employ change readiness activities, including impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, and
change readiness assessments for local and regional projects
- Create and apply actionable deliverables for these projects using communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Lead, devise, and implement goals, objectives, milestones, and performance measures to assess an organization's success in implementing change
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications related
to local and regional change projects, focusing on stakeholder management and
- Consult and coach regional and global Business Process Management teams, as well as
leaders and customers, to build CM capabilities within extended teams
- Provide input to, document requirements of, and support the design and delivery of
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
MUST be from a GBS or Finance Shared Services background, focusing solely on Change Management for accounting functions.
- Total career experience of 8 years and above, with a minimum of 3-5 years in Change Management.
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management.
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in a related field.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710