Finance Change Management Leader
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM150000.00 - RM180000.00 per annum|
Our key client is an Fortune 500 GBS based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. They are in the midst of expanding their GBS, APAC and are looking for a Finance Change Management Lead
If you have solid work experience focusing on finance change management with a strong track record in regional stakeholder management skills from and are looking to move into a dynamic and exciting organization, you are highly encouraged to apply.
- Design and drive change management strategies that directly support the GBS strategic business plan
- Connect the dots on local and global projects and communications, ensuring an aligned
- approach to optimize synergies and stakeholder management
- Apply the structured Change Management methodology to lead regional and/or global change managementactivities
- Effectively partner with other functions like CI, L&D and Communications to ensure alignment with Enterprise strategies
- Employ change readiness activities, including impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, and
change readiness assessments for local and regional projects
- Create and apply actionable deliverables for these projects using communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Lead, devise, and implement goals, objectives, milestones, and performance measures to assess an organization's success in implementing change
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications related
to local and regional change projects, focusing on stakeholder management and
- Consult and coach regional and global Business Process Management teams, as well as
leaders and customers, to build CM capabilities within extended teams
- Provide input to, document requirements of, and support the design and delivery of
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
MUST be from a GBS or Finance Shared Services background, focusing solely on Change Management for accounting functions.
- Total career experience of 8 years and above, with a minimum of 3-5 years in Change Management.
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management.
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in a related field.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710