Finance Business Partner
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- One of the world's largest conglomerate
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading in healthcare sector. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a charismatic and driven finance professional's to apply to the role of Finance Business Partner.
- Create long-term finance department strategic plans which align with company's strategic plan and business plan
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls
- Managing relationships with sales team to drive profitable growth
- Managing and overseeing the company's financial systems
- Oversee budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and oversee consolidating financial data; recommending plans
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Senior Finance Leadership field, strongly prefer candidates from established MNC
- Preferably candidates coming from Healthcare Industry, Consumer Industry
- Good technical knowledge and analytical oriented
- Good business acumen
- IFRS knowledge will be an added advantage
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710