Finance Analyst, FP&A
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM96000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a pharmaceutical multinational company that has global presences in over 80 markets and a global brand name that is renowned for their investment in research & development and is one of the forerunners within the industry. Supporting the growing Asia Pacific market, they are currently looking for a Finance Analyst within their Financial Planning & Analysis team who is ready to grow their career and take it to the next step.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly forecast and quarterly business review for all functional areas of the business and related subsidiaries.
- Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Participate in the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes. This will include establishing assumptions, spreadsheet modeling, consolidation, analysis and presentation preparation to key stakeholders in the business.
- Responsibility for preparing ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions.
- Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or any other relevant fields. Professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- Experience as a Finance Analyst is MANDATORY. Experience working in a shared service environment will be an added advantage.
- Able to multi-task and look at various processes which include budgeting, forecasting, analysis and also reporting.
- Independent and a self-starter. Organisational skills with an ability to prioritise tasks and deliver the results under a tight deadline.
- Fluent in English communication and presentation.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710