- Leadership opportunity
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- International career opportunities
Our client is an international manufacturing industry who produce construction and building equipment to their customers. They are looking for a Finance Accountant that reports to the Finance Director who will be responsible for the full spectrum of accounts in their company. The key responsibilities include month-end closing activities, management reporting, fixed assets management, GST and withholding tax submission, inter-company billing processes and performing account payable activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting with CGPA minimum 3.0 with a professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the related field
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Candidate from external auditing background is encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60) 3 2300 7232 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MMM 45856.
For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710