AML MONITORING MANAGER
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM11000.00 - RM13000.00 per annum|
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management.
- Align or support with the alignment of relevant systems and controls to industry best practice and close out any compliance gaps.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- Input to country operating model design of relevant FCC and business processes.
- Analyse the comprehensive impact of the financial crime related to regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential highly engaged and performing to their potential.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in the banking industry.
- Strong knowledge in AML systems.
- Strong leadership
- Minimum professional qualification with regards to Controls, Risk of Financial Crime is desired.
What's On Offer
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities