Facilities Engineer cum Chargeman (certified)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
If you are knowledgeable in Facilities Management as well as acting as a certified Chargeman, here's your chance to move further in your career path.
As a Facilities Engineer, you are the main person to interact with different authorities for machine inspection/renewal/installation. Monitor the operations of the equipment in order to minimize potential downtime, to resolve a problem within short timeframe, or to identify opportunity for improvement. Plan and implement the Preventive Maintenance (PM) as well as controllling the use and inventory of spare parts. Ensure all processes are adhered to the HSE policies and procedures. Implement programs or estalish SOPs to ensure 5S is sustained.
As a certified (BO) chargeman, you will take care of the day to day operations of entire facilities, electrical installation and monitoring on high voltage facilities equipment performances. Perform PM or repair on all switchboard, circuit breaker, transformer, switchgear, and cleanliness of all high/low voltage, and generator room. Monitor the daily power consumption and to minimize or avoid equipment breakdown and power failure.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in plant maintenance or other relevant field; Minimum 2 years working experience as a Chargeman
- Certified Chargeman (recognized by Suruhanjaya Tenaga etc.)
- Experienced in Schedule Wate Management System or ISO14001
- Excellent communication skills- speaks well in English & Malay
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710