Export Compliance Suprvisor
If you are an individual who likes to work in a multi-cultural and a big team, this will be your chance. Our client has operations in more than 200 countries, more than 300,000 headcounts in the team around the globe. By putting their customers first, this company has been winning more than 500 awards since 2016 in more than 45 countries. This strong 3PL company is currently looking for Export Compliance Supervisor to join as a part of the big family.
As a Supervisor for export compliance, you will be taking care of your team of export compliance associates who will review the received L2 escalations on sanction/ embargo screening from countries against the UN, EU and any other applicable national sanctions restrictions. Good people management skill can be helpful towards handling a team, you will take care of the hiring, training, and development of the team members. Attention to details is needed to review all kinds of available documents in the network. Conduct inspection following SOPs when suspicious report is raised from the associates while screening the shipments. Strong analytical skill is needed to conduct daily, weekly, and monthly standard analysis. Other than that, oversee the associates to perform monthly audit on L1 screening performed by countries to ensure all shipments screened as per policy and regulations. You may be involved in other trade compliance related activities of CRA Asia Pacific.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least Diploma/ Higher Education in any relevant field
- A proven track of at least 3 years' working experience in relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is mandatory
- Good people management skill with minimum 2 years' experience in handling a team
- Great personality with willingness to learn and coach, self-motivated and motivative towards the team, and positive mind-set to deal with the team
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure with minimum level of supervision
- Strong analytical skills for the identifying of process gap and to understand sanctions guidelines and regulations
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710