Executive-: Asset Manager, Asset Management Division
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to negotiate for payment and repayment plans for all Non-Performing Loans (NPL) / Non-Performing Financing (NPF) portfolios
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5- 6 years of experience in litigation, recovery and negotiation on payments and repayment.
- Required knowledge: Financials, litigation, recovery. Strong banking experience in financials and recovery.
- Assess customers' appetite and financial situation on the repayment of loans.
- In-depth understanding of on negotiation skills and strong portfolio and restructure loan replayments.
- Properly maintain and upkeep all security documents to avoid any risk of missing documents.
Please contact Thingal on (603) 2300 7228 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my