Executive Accountant (Japanese Speaker)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional apply to the role of Executive Accountant (Japanese Speaker).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring reporting deadlines set on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis is prepared in accordance with internal and external compliance requirements.
- Post journal entries as and when required for areas pertaining to accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and other areas of the financial statements during the month end close.
- Perform analysis and compared fluctuations and variances on a month on month expenses to ensure expenses reporting are accurately reflected.
- Responsible for the preparation of schedules to support balance sheet accounts ensure that the necessary reconciliations are performed in line with the month end close.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent
- Required language (read & write): Japanese & English.
- 3 years of working experience in the accounting field would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Malaysian Financial Reporting Standard (MFRS)
- Great analytical skills and independent
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710