Executive Accountant (Japanese Speaker)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional apply to the role of Executive Accountant (Japanese Speaker).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure day-to-day transactional accounting and operation are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Required language (read & write): Japanese & English.
- 3 years of working experience in the accounting field would be an added advantage.
- Great analytical skills and independent
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710