Exchange Traded Derivatives Operations Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM15000 - RM20000 per month|
A leading multinational bank is looking to hire an Exchange Traded Derivatives, Operations Manager.
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global capacity
- Exposure to frontline, globally based teams and stakeholders
- Work alongside market leading ETD/ OTC products SMEs and management
Our client is one of the largest banking operations shared service centres in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global levels. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
We are looking to hire people with the following skills and qualifications;
- Responsible for control and monitoring of all derivatives, transactions, assignments, expiration, and deliveries.
- Have knowledge of all aspects of margin, settlement of all customer and firm commodity accounts trading foreign currency- based commodities.
- Manage end-to-end Exchange Traded Derivatives processing and reporting for ETD Cash Ops FM products.
- Subject matter expert on Future and Options product and process in area of responsibility and a contact point on day-to-day issues.