|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM97500.00 - RM132000 per annum|
Global manufacturing company seeks Senior Essbase Administrator
- Work for a multinational company
- Operate at a senior management capacity
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a leader in the building materials industry. With its aggressive growth plan across Asia, there is a need for a senior administrator to provide support to Essbase technologies.
In summary, reporting to team lead, you will be in charge of installation, configuration, administration and provide support to the development team for the Oracle Hyperion EPM environment. You will be supporting a large OLAP environment and ensure availability of the data, consult with both the development and infrastructure teams on appropriate design of OLAP solutions as well as ensuring it adheres to the OLAP data standards. Lastly, you will need to maintain current knowledge of the technology workplace in terms of current state, future possibilities, forthcoming technology and their relevance to the business.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- Around 3 years' IT experience
- At least a year experience working with and supporting Hyperion Essbase technologies
- Professional certifications in ESSBASE Administration would be an added advantage
- Exposure in reading and writing MaxL scripts will be also an added advantage
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AGP 228964. For similar roles, please reach out to me directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710