ERP Operations Lead
Our client is an MNC that's actively expanding their operations in Malaysia. At this juncture, they are urgently hiring an ERP Operations Lead to manage application support team and service operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with internal users and external vendors for efficient delivery of services.
- Manage product lifecycle, following up on support and maintenance.
- Communicate with relevant teams to ensure product is up to date and manage changes in between.
- Execute business plan in accordance to business matrix and individual performance objectives as agreed by direct superior.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in working in IT shared services environment at a global capacity.
- Solid exposure to vendor management.
- Good understanding of application landscape to support ERP and Digital systems.
- Familiar with SAP solutions.
- Strong communication skills in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #238188. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710