Equity Derivative Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM4000 - RM7500 per month|
- Exposure to front-line, globally based teams, and stakeholders
- Work alongside market leading ETD/ OTC products SMEs and management
Our client is one of the largest banking operations shared service centers in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global levels seeking an Equity Derivatives Analyst.
You will be responsible for handling on a hands-on basis all operational matters for Futures & Options products, leveraging off strong knowledge in Exchange Traded Derivatives.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in handling Future & Options product processing, with hands-on experience in reconciliation.
- Familiarity with Clearvision, UBIX or Rolfe and Nolan.
- Exchange Traded Derivatives Life-cycle management (Assign/Expiry of Options, Corporate Actions, physical delivery, etc)
- Manage end-to-end Exchange Traded Derivatives processing and reporting including position reporting.
- Ability to understand the market specific exchanges including but not limited to SGX, NY/EUex.
- Subject matter expert on Future and Options product and process in the area of responsibility and a contact point on day-to-day issues.
- Ability to handle presentations and strong communication skills in English.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS000431600.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710