Enterprise Technical Solution Architect
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM12000.00 - RM15000.00 per month|
Leading financial services company seeking for an Enterprise Technical Solution Architect
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
As a quick overview, the Enterprise Technical Solution Architect will take charge in performing the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to develop the enterprise technical solution architecture (ETSA) and to ensure that it is leveraged in alignment with organizational strategic objectives. This is an IT enterprise-level role; which may involve overseeing a number of ongoing enterprise initiatives; or alternatively supporting individual (normally large) projects or more junior solution architects on individual solutions.
To qualify, the incumbent must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Information Technology industry
- Experience in Insurance and Financial Services Industry is advantageous, but not mandatory
- In-depth knowledge (with at least 5 years relevant experience) in at least two of the following technical disciplines:-
- Application Development (SOA, object oriented, client-server)
- Network Design (LAN and WAN)
- Servers and Storage
- Database Management
- Ability to define multiple solution options to business problems
How to Apply:
Contact Elisa Lian on (60) 3 23007202 / firstname.lastname@example.org OR click the APPLY NOW button below.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.