Enterprise Risk and Control Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM25000 - RM30000 per month|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking an Enterprise Risk and Control (ERC) Lead to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
- 8-10 years in the financial services industry with financial institution engagement.
- Experience in centralized oversight and governance function for a bank in Malaysia with the right seniority on Third Part Risk Management.
- Third Party Risk Manager responsibilities
- Act as the country point of contact for Third Part Risk activities to oversee BAOs in the execution of the TPM policy on existing or new outsourcing arrangements, including adherence to local regulatory
- Review new outsourcing proposals and supplier selection criteria with the BAOs to ensure alignment with TPM policy
- Ensure that process exists to monitor and review compliance with bank Policy and local regulation by all outsourced arrangements
- Drive completion of Annual Due Diligence on Outsourced Service Providers and Inventory Control for outsourcing
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Harvin Kaur on (60) 3 2300 7219 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00045365