Engineering Manager - Rubber FMCG (Northern region)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is an International Manufacturing company - specifically in Rubber. In line with their exciting development plan, a great opportunity has arisen for a talented professional to join this organization. As an Engineering Manager, you will work closely with the Engineering team and manage projects to ensure smooth operations of the plant.
The main objective as Engineering Manager is to provide leadership to the Engineering department. You will be managing workflow and ensure machinery are at optimum levels.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership to the Engineering department and in charge of daily Engineering activities, projects, sourcing of machinery, management of department manpower.
- Ensure plant equipment are at optimal productivity level by implementation of best maintenance practices.
- Review, implement and execute comprehensive preventive maintenance schedule and checklist for all facilities and machineries;
- Develop maintenance management systems for tracking work orders, spare parts, maintenance history of plant and machinery.
- Oversee Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians and ensure they are competent to carry out duties and responsibilities.
- Manage engineering store with efficient spare parts management system and control expenses within the department budget;
- Prepare reports, analyse data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance related problems.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Manufacturing and preferable someone from Engineering background in FMCG.
- Demonstrated experience in technical manufacturing.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710