Due Diligence Manager(Fraud Investigation)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, France|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Due Diligence Investigator to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
- Due diligence and/or business intelligence investigations skills
- Experience in working with fast-paced and dynamic analytical and/or investigative teams
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in investigative analysis and/or research
- 5 years into Due Diligence and Fraud investigation
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF