.NET Developer (Team Lead)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to RM13000.00 per month|
A multinational technology service provider seeks .NET Developer (Team Lead)
· Challenging and fun work culture
· Great work-life balance
· Attractive remuneration package
Our client is fun to work with. They believe in bringing out the best potentials in a balanced, energetic, and challenging work environment. At this juncture, they are keen to hire .NET Developer (Team Lead).
The .NET Developer (Team Lead) is responsible in leading a team of developers to participate in designing, implementing, and maintaining software codes based on business requirements and standard compliances to ensure timely completion.
Key responsibilities include:
· To conduct unit test code by running the test and writing the scripts for the test.
· To manage team members in terms of work allocation, problem resolution, performance evaluation as well as training and development.
· To perform code refactoring and analysis.
· Working with Scrum Masters, products owners and analysts, QA team and other team leads for process improvement.
· Reporting to Management in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
· Possess at least a Degree in Computer Science or any equivalents.
· More than 8 years of hands on technical experience using C#.Net, Angular JS, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Core & Web API, NHibernate, Entity Framework and SQL.
· Able to translate business requirement and high-end architecture to design.
· Able to under pressure and tight deadlines
· Strong English Proficiency with good people management skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. # 227478. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710