A well-known shared service centre in the FMCG industry is hiring .NET Developer:
- Strong presence in more than 30 countries
- Regional support and training provided
- Lucrative benefits and perks
Our client is a key industry player in the FMCG scene. With strong global presence, they provide numerous opportunities for career growth along with attractive remuneration package.
The core responsibilities of .NET Developer are as followed: -
- Conduct end-to-end SDLC from design, development, testing, and deployment of applications.
- Research on new technologies for related applications.
- Develop application designs and maintain procedures for service delivery within standard operating procedures.
- Communicate with end users to gather business requirements for development of appropriate solutions.
- Implement best practises to ensure smooth delivery of the team, including coding and testing technical solutions prior to deployment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computing/Information Technology or its equivalent.
- More than 4 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in similar IT applications such as .NET, SAAS, etc.
- Experience with basic ITIL framework will be added an advantage.
- Fluent in English and local languages (written and spoken).
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #227964. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710