|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM20000 per month|
* Excellent Career Development Opportunities
* Global exposure
Our client is a well-known International bank seeking a Documentation Analyst to support external validation globally covering a range of derivatives products.
Ensuring the efficiency and delivery of outgoing document transaction for vanilla derivatives, transactions and checking incoming confirmations for a verity of products including FX and money markets. You will also be responsible working with the team ensuring trades are checked and matched within SLA. Your role also includes identifying and investigating any queries checked during incoming confirmations, and managing BAU daily.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 1 year proven experience in a transaction documentation environment.
* Extensive knowledge of ISDA and derivatives terminology.
* Hands on experience with vanilla and complex derivatives transactions.
* Good PC Skills: MS Word, MS Excel and VBA skills.
* Language skill: Mandarin is a plus.
* Strong analytical skill and attention to details.
* Good record of accomplishment of delivering process.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Attractive Compensation Packages
* Opportunity to work with industry leaders
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to