Director of Software Engineering
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM456000 - RM480000.00 per annum|
Market Leader Seeks Director of Software Engineering
This organization is looking for motivated Director of Software Engineering to join the team. This Technology leader should ideally come with a strong experience developing and managing high traffic websites, integrated with large scale enterprise systems. The Director will work with the Engineering Managers and other leaders, business owners to provide best-in-class products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the systems are positioned for high availability, high performance, strong security, global scalability, extensibility, maintainability, monitorability, testability by establishing, reviewing, supporting, promoting, and enforcing best practices, guidelines, and standards in software development.
- Leading the development and enforcement of software development policies, practices, and procedures for all global information system development projects with the department's domain
- Leading a cross-functional team of managers & engineers in the research, analysis, design, coding, implementation, and support of the internal software systems
- Mapping of systems and software development to defined short- and long-term corporate and architectural/technical objectives.
- Creating and administering operating and capital budgets according to business requirements for worldwide information systems development
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in software development, including previous experience in the development of highly transactional, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi-user systems
- Experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle; design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release management, and operational support
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, C#)
- Outstanding oral, written, presentation and listening communication skills with the ability to build relationships, influence others, and obtain results through working with others
- Effective decision-making skills, even under pressure and while lacking all the desired information detail
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP235799. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710