Director of Finance Shared Services
A global MNC is recruiting for a Director of Finance Shared Services to stabilize and eventually scale the existing operations in Malaysia. This position reports into the Global VP - Shared Services and will lead the operations in supporting and end-to-end accounting processes encompassing PTP, OTC and RTR across APAC and EMEA regions.
You will be managing an overall team of 50 to start with, and you have the potential to grow operations to 70 headcounts over the next few years. If you are someone with proven experience in successfully building strong stakeholder relationships and are a visionary individual, this could be a challenging and rewarding experience for you.
- Direct and manage the accounting functions in APAC & EMEA regions across PTP, OTC and RTR functions.
- Responsible for driving effective change management across the organization, and also across key business leaders across the globe.
- Strategically lead long-term planning efforts to improve delivery models as well as services design and development.
- Inspire and drive people performance and development of function leaders, in order to achieve both business results and individual growth.
- MUST be a qualified finance professional or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW or equivalent).
- A minimum of 20 years of total career experience with 3-5 years leading a Finance Shared Services organization.
- If you are currently a Head of Function with direct experience in PTP, OTC and RTR, you are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- A passionate leader with proven experience in leading and developing Heads of Functions, leading an overall team of 50.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710