Director of eCommerce
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM180000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
Household name seeks Director of eCommerce
- Well known household name.
- Department leadership
- Digital Transformation
Our client is a well-known household name both in Malaysia and overseas. They are in the process of transforming online presence and are looking for the right person to lead the development of the eCommerce ecosystem in a mature and organization-focused manner by providing coordination and tactical support in the critical functions of the eCommerce division.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic direction in the formulation of a medium-term strategic plan for the division aligned to Corporate priorities.
- To galvanize eCommerce as a critical enabler to accelerate growth.
- Ensure success of initiative outcome and effective delivery of projects.
- Oversee and complete all administrative responsibilities required for the division.
- Coaching and Mentoring to develop a high performance team.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least 20 year(s) of working experience preferably in technology related function or IT sector with minimum of 8 years in Senior Management role.
- Experience in working with the community and/or public-private sector initiatives is advantageous.
- Strategic analysis and planning.
- Specialize in key technologies for related community.
- Business analysis and due diligence.
- View situations critically and provide innovative solution.
- Provide effective coaching, mentoring and develop talent.
What's On Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Innovative organisation / culture
- Strong technical assistance from peer group.
Contact Tom Watling on (60) 3 2300 7224, Thomas.email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00041041. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710