Director of Accounting Shared Services
Our client is a MNC looking for a Director of Accounting Shared Services to stabilize and eventually scale the existing operations in Malaysia. This position reports into the Global SVP - GBS and will lead the operations in supporting and end-to-end accounting processes encompassing PTP, OTC and RTR across the APAC region.
You will be managing an overall team of 40-50 people. If you are someone strong in people engagement and building a good culture, with a track record in building strong stakeholder relationships, this could be both a challenging and rewarding experience for you.
- Direct and manage the accounting functions in APAC & EMEA regions across PTP, OTC and RTR functions.
- Responsible for driving effective change management across the organization, and also across key business leaders across the globe.
- Strategically lead long-term planning efforts to improve delivery models as well as services design and development.
- Inspire and drive people performance and development of function leaders, in order to achieve both business results and individual growth.
- MUST be a qualified finance professional or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW or equivalent).
- Fundamentally trained in a Big 4 external audit firm.
- A minimum of 20 years of total career experience with 2-3 years leading a similar Shared Services organization.
- If you are currently a Head of Function of RTR, you are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- A passionate leader with a genuine interest in developing people and building an excellent culture.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710