Director Internal Audit
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM25000 - RM30000 per month|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Head of Audit to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.The Successful Applicant
- 6-8 years in the banking audit industry
- Ensure issues and risks are promptly and effectively assessed, escalated and remediated.
- Work Together with the Director of Risk & Governance using a risk-based approach, develop an annual audit plan that provides assurance over the high-risk activities of the banking
- Prepare and manage the Internal Audit
- Provide the Leadership Team and the Audit and Risk Committee with an annual opinion on the effectiveness of the Internal Controls
- Manage the Internal Audit Programme, including the preparation of the detailed audit plan through to reporting, making recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, reporting on the findings and recommendations
- Coach, manage and develop the Audit Team to allow them to grow individually and take responsibility for audits as well as other activities.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills. Able to investigate complex data and reach well supported and balanced judgments
- Proficiency in auditing and/or risk management principles and techniques with proven experience in internal/external auditing or risk management (5-7 years), including proven track record in managing a team and leading assignments
- Able to converse in Cantonese and Mandarin will be added as advantage
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Contact Harvin Kaur on (60) 3 2300 7219 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS0044632