Digital Solutions Lead
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM12000.00 - RM17000.00 per month|
Global consumer brand seeks Digital Solutions Lead
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading consumer brand, with a dedication to drive product innovation through innovative technologies in IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Responsive engagement. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as a Digital Solutions Lead.
This position will support the execution of strategic digital solutions like Product Information management system, Digital Asset Management system, API Management platform, etc.
- Manage internal/external teams to deliver solutions.
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manage changes to such specifications.
- Ensure compliance with all established architecture standards, as well as follow project management / agile development frameworks.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Planning, Implementation and testing of IT Solutions proposed by Digital Marketing team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create prototypes using Invision or similar tools based on functional requirements, wire-frames and defined user-experience.
- Management/Administration of Digital platforms, where applicable.
- Good understanding of various SDLC models / Agile Models
- Languages: AngularJS, Node.JS, HTML5-CSS, ASP.NET
- Databases: Cloudant, SQL, MYSQL
- Products: EpiServer CMS or SAP commerce suite / SAP Gigya or similar solutions
- Framework: .NET & Java Development Frameworks.
- Good understanding of Enterprise data models - Integration layers (XML, JSON)
- Project Coordination/Project Management Skills.
- Good understanding of standard application testing standards and methods.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com.