|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Multinational company - specialising in Professional Services. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has arisen for a talented professional to join this organization. As a Digital Procurement Lead, you will work closely with the team to develop and drive digital initiatives.
The main objective as Digital Procurement Lead is to be the subject matter expert in digital procurement. You will be implementing the strategy, optimising the digital management processes, tools and policies whilst leveraging on global resources. This division provides a range of services, particularly to allow stakeholders to improve their operations and decision-making in order to generate cost efficiency.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Participate in Project Management activities and liaising with key stakeholders involved.
- Provide expertise related on strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement.
- Manage and work collaboratively with the team to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions.
- Support the process and generate solutions to resolve highlighted key areas. (Workshops, Agile prototyping…)
- Provide support for implementation activities for organization, processes and business content.
- Oversee collection and analysis of data, develop key insights and findings; and propose solutions to Procure-to-Pay issues.
- Ensure alignment with Supply Chain team to ensure the agreed service level is achieved.
- Minimum 3+ years' of hands-on experience working within the Sourcing & Procurement field and transformational related topics.
- Good understanding of at least one key e-Procurement tools (e.g. Ariba, Ivalua, Coupa) as Key User. Experience with system implementation will be strong asset.
- Solid understanding in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Global and Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, Procure-to-Pay Processes Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management, Category Management, Spend Management Solutions
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710