|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000 - RM192000 per annum|
Leading online property group seeks a DevOps Engineer
- Be part of a successful company
- Operate in an international capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is Asia's leader in online property group with top property websites across APAC. It has over hundred thousand of property listings available on its network daily and is used by many successful real estate agents and developers. Currently, there is a need for a DevOps Engineer to be part of its growth plan.
Reporting to head of the business unit, you will be responsible for providing technical support to applications on Windows/Linux environments. Furthermore, you will be required to build and manage CI/CD environments. You will have full ownership of the build, release and DevOps related duties. Additionally, you will be working closely with the development teams to define the tools, processes and run implementation to support fast iteration software development. Lastly, you will be coaching, mentoring and share best practices and knowledge across the team.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in the related field
- At least 4 years' experience in system administration (Linux)
- Strong Scripting and technical capabilities - ie. Shell, Python, Ruby, and / or JS
- Configuration and deployment tools experience - ie .Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience working with public and private cloud computing ie. AWS, Openshift (PaaS)
- Good communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AGP 213480. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710