|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM108000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum|
Global banking institution seeks Development Lead
- International set up
- Global Banking Leader
- Critical operation
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. You will be the leader of talented team of Java Software Engineers, aiding to develop and enhance the institution's J2EE based web and wealth management applications, using the Scrum methodology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Be a strong role model to junior developers, helping to coach and mentor them.
- Manage a team of developers.
- Contribute to creation of standards and frameworks for the projects.
- Work on the entire software development life cycle, working within Agile methodologies, as per quality management standards.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
- Experienced in leading teams of developers.
- Extensive knowledge in programming Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, XML/XSLT, MW/JLS.
- Experience in Oracle and PL/SQL.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- 7 - 11 years of software engineering experience, with 3+ years of banking experience as an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development life cycle and Agile methodologies (requirements gathering, design, implementation, continuous integration, unit testing and automation testing).
What's On Offer
- Fantastic career prospects
- Opportunity to lead a talented team of Java developers
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00039334. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710