Development Lead (Sharepoint)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM130000.00 - RM150000.00 per annum|
Leading British checmical company seeks Lead Sharepoint Developer
- International Exposure, British Company
- Industry Leader
- Friendly working environment
Our client is a leader in the chemicals and sustainable technologies industry. You will be the Sharepoint Technical Expert, and part of a dynamic team of system designers, junior engineers and senior application engineers. The role is based in Malaysia and you will be supporting the group globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership to a team of developers: coordinating resources, mentoring the team and being a point of escalation for development issues.
- Be the subject matter expert for the configuration and programming for an application or group of applications.
- Ensure that the workable programming code developed by the team meets the requirements specification.
- Review design documentation and configuration and programming code of other Developers.
- Significantly contribute to the review and creation of technical designs to facilitate the delivery of change requests.
- Ensure that all changes delivered by the team are tested appropriately in line with JM standards.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
Experience managing a team of developers and being the SME for technical escalations
Clear and confident communication skills and able to demonstrate management of senior stakeholders
Knowledge of SDLC processes and good development methodologies e.g.; Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM
Experience using various development tools such as; MS Visual Studio, GIT
What's On Offer
- Clear career progression
- Opportunity to apply your skills in a fast paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00041439. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710