Development Lead (.Net)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM132000.00 - RM162000.00 per annum|
Leading chemical and sustainable technologies group seeks .Net Development Lead
- Global MNC
- APAC Industry Leader
- Friendly working environment
Our client is a leader in advanced materials and sustainable technology to innovate and improve solutions chemicals space. You will be part of a dynamic team of system designers and Senior application engineers, aiding to develop and enhance the group's technology systems. The role is based in Kuala Lumpur and you will be supporting the group globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and day to day management for your team.
- Help your team to develop outstanding code that is thoroughly tested.
- Support and mentor your team for them to succeed and evolve.
- Occasional travel across your region and abroad.
- Call on your leadership experience, to ensure the output of workable programming code developed by the team meets the requirements specification.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
- Experience of working in an structured development environment
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and good development methodologies e.g.; Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM
- Experience using various development tools such as; MS Visual Studio, GIT
- Team leadership experience
- Hands-on experience as the subject matter expert in programming .Net
What's On Offer
- Clear career progression
- International Exposure
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00041066. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710