Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client is a market leader in the Rubber Manufacturing Industry. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for Mechanical Design Engineer to join this organization.
The main objective is to perform all engineering related duties with the supervision and guidance from senior engineers. Works closely with other related engineering department on the manufacturing process and improvement projects.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create models, drawings and perform simulation of process using the computer aided software.
- Propose and design new equipment with physical prototypes with existing optimize process.
- To ensure designed components and assemblies adhered to the process, business and safety compliance
- Liaise with contractors, vendors and other parties when necessary
- To monitor the modification, installation and commissioning work of the of equipment function as designed without hindering the manufacturing process.
- Provide technical support to R&D and other engineering team whenever necessary.
- To deliver essential information, records and reports to necessary personal when required.
- Preferable degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in manufacturing background.
- Good knowledge in 2D/3D AutoCAD, Sketchup, Inventor and Microsoft software.
- Good knowledge in fluid simulation software, preferably Ansys.
- Advantage if candidate has experience in latex products and technically involved in designing the manufacturing components.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710