Derivative Clearing Operations (Manager /Senior Manager)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM13000.00 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Our client is a well-known International Bank who is currently expanding its operational capacity in Malaysia is seeking well-experienced Derivative Clearing senior professionals to handle the daily operational work as an SME to then set up teams to lead, covering the end to end of the Client Clearing cycle.
You will be involved in the end to end of the operations process covering derivatives clearing including OTC products like swaps, forward rate agreements,exotic options, looking into risk mitigation, having an understanding of complex transactions and familiarity of ISDA and derivatives terminology , with strong communication skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years hands-on experience in Global Market Operations managing the daily operational work including OTC clearing, settlements, reconciliations.
- Hands on exposure to reconciliations with understanding of OTC/derivative products.
- Familiarity with Trioptima Engine, Acadia, handling portfolio reconciliation and managing disputes.
- Expertise in market initiatives, agreements set up, margin call formulation and process setups.
- Demonstrable depth in Global Market product knowledge and terminology as well as an understanding of operational risk and working within the AML compliance framework.
- Preferred Degree: Bachelors/ Masters in Finance, Actuarial science, engineering or statistics.
- End-to-end comprehension of the Financial Markets transaction processes.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details, proficient with MS Word, MS Excel and VBA tools.
- Good record of accomplishments of delivering process, with ability to operate independently.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, working well with multi-level stakeholders.
- International applicants are welcomed (local package).
- Attractive Compensation Packages
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders