Demand Planning Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Are you an expert in Consumer Goods/ FMCG Industry and keen to explore and grow with one of the most-recognized companies across the world? With major experiences in producing high quality products, they are currently looking for a Demand Planning Manager to join as a contributor to the continuous improvement for their Supply Chain.
As a Demand Planning Manager, you will be directly reporting to the Head of Supply Chain. Develop and analyse demand forecast for supply chain requirements using related software (e.g. SAP) in order to maintain forecast accuracy. Excellent interpersonal skills as this role requires cross functional engagement for the gaining and delivery of feedback from relevant functional group. Plays as a leader to provide support and education to relevant departments such as Sales, Marketing, and Retailers. Inventory level needs to be managed and ensure it is inline with the company's guidelines. Performance needs to be monitored and reported regularly in order to drive the business to achieving targets.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Commerce or equivalent.
- A proven track record of at least 3-5 years experience with excellent skills of planning, analysis, people management, and great exposure to Supply Chain and FMCG industry.
- Proficiency in statistics and forecasting methods based on understandings of their operation and knowledgeable in the use of demand planning tools such as SAP.
- Excellent communication skills in English, proficiency in Mandarin is of advantage.
- Good presentation skill is required to ensure sufficient flow of information within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skill for better coordination with other relevant departments.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710