|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM240000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
Director - SEA
- Global development centre
- Strong people manager.
- APAC P&L responsibility.
Our client are a leading multinational organisation looking for a director for their SEA business.
A leading software vendor is looking for a Director to lead their SEA region. In this role you will be responsible for growing software implementations practice, directing business operations and resources for SEA and managing key business verticals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the operational and financial goals of the consulting practice and overall business.
- Responsible for setting and driving strategic direction and ensuring quality of consulting delivery.
- Developing new opportunities for expanding the customer base.
- Overseeing the development of customer-facing business solutions and offerings that have an impact on the markets.
- Leading collaboration with License Sales and Pre-Sales enabling knowledge transfer and continuous learning.
- Accountable for managing and growing a substantive revenue stream.
- Accountable for selecting and managing a team of consultants.
- Responsibility to fire & hire resources as practice-specific needs evolve
- Creates and implements operational processes to drive consistency and support achievement of practice business strategy
- Resolves staffing issues.
- Serves as key advisor or sponsor role for key engagements
- Negotiations both external and internal at an executive level
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Minimum of BA Degree in Business or Computer Sciences (MBA or a similar Master's degree highly advantageous) balanced by relevant work experience.
- Proven technical skills, functional knowledge, consultative skills and operational management experience.
- At least 6 years of successful track record in senior consulting services with P/L responsibility.
- Management experience including both field teams and project teams
- Preferred secondary management experience in software related teams.
- Proven executive stakeholder management.
- Sales & negotiation experience.
- Ability to travel on short notice (less than 24 hours)
What's On Offer
- Global leadership role in a well-known international business.
- Play a key transformational role with a base in KL.
- Opportunity to lead and define development on a continuous basis.
Contact Tom Watling on (60) 3 2300 7224, Thomas.email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00040305. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710