Senior Oracle Administrator-Oracle RAC
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM300000.00 - RM336000.00 per annum|
Senior Database Administrator - Oracle RAC
- Operates at a fast-paced Global environment
- A dynamic work exposure
- Competitive remuneration package
The Client provides wholesale and consumer banking, world-class technology, system developments and customer care service capabilities. The team is located in UK, Dubai, Chennai, KL and Singapore.
Currently, there is hiring for a Senior Database Administrator in Oracle RAC to be located in Kuala Lumpur office. Reporting to the HOD, you will be responsible to perform production support BAU of the bank. Knowledge in physical database design is important.
You will also be responsible to ensure the security protection and health check of the databases are at the optimum performance. You are required to mentor or assist with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
Apart of that,you will need to control or monitor user access to the database, monitoring, optimise the performance of the database as well as plan for backup and recovery of database information.
Lastly, the role will need you to perform both Oracle and also operating systems performance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Must have at least 8 years with technical hands on experience in administrating Oracle DBA (ORACLE RAC)
- Versions: 10g,11g and 12c
- Involve in production support with experience in Change management
- Generating or consolidating various reports by querying from database as per need
- Knowledge in ticketing system and disaster recovery is good
- Great interpersonal and written communication skill is a MUST for a Global environment
Contact Audrey Lean on (60) 3 2300 7218 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00040267. For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/http://www.ambition.com.my/www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710 *LI-IT