Data Services Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM12000 per month|
UK listed chemical company seeks Data Services Analyst
- Part of a greenfield team
- Long term prospects
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is a prominent chemical company, listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. With its growth phase in mind, they are seeking for a Data Services Analyst, to be based in their global IT hub in Malaysia.
The Data Services Analyst is responsible for the applications to technically manage the data solutions required to migrate and monitor the quality of data supporting the SAP UNIFY business solution and other business applications as necessary. The Data Services Analyst will execute:
- Migration - specifically extraction, cleansing, enrichment, transformation and upload of data to target systems
- Data Quality Analysis and reporting - specifically profiling, execution of scripts to validate data against business rules, set up of data dashboard features with exception reports and exception management
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Experience of managing master data for large SAP (or similar) solution in an international manufacturing environment
- Experience with ETL and data quality management
- Experience with SQL/Oracle programming
- Experience with SAP Data Services
- Business analysis experience
- Project management qualifications or credentials eg PRINCE2
- Service management qualifications or credentials eg ITIL v3 foundation
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #222273.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.