Data Security Expert
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of IT solution products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe.
In summary, you will be required to enhance the data security initiative across the region. You are required to expected to regionally arrange and execute data security plans. You will be responsible to nuture and work closely with the business development team to support the data loss prevention and encryption guidelines. Lastly, you will also be designing and supporting technical engineering team for DLP.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/ Masters' degree in Computer Science/ IT
- More than 3 years' experience in information security or IT security
- Adequate experience in DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc
- Experienced in coding/scripting (Jenkins, PowerShell, Phyton)
- Good knowledge in automation and metadata management
- Good communication skills in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710