Data Quality Management Specialist
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM9000.00 - RM18000.00 per month|
- Stable and consistent career progression
- Culture that celebrates success
- Attractive salary & remuneration
A global financial and insurance institution with proven track records of strong business performance over the last few decades, our client strives to build a pool of talents within its Data Processes function. Currently gathering diverse talents across the globe, they are on the lookout for a Data Quality Management Specialist to be based in its Kuala Lumpur office.
The incumbent is expected to have extensive experience in management of data quality against established standards, issue examination and root cause analysis. This role will be responsible for identifying data quality issues across multiple channels, and is able to undertake end-to-end data investigation process.
The incumbent shall possess the following requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Data Quality Management
- Expert in end-to-end data investigation process
- Proficient in identification of opportunities in data quality issues
- Solid experience working on project delivery, specifically in information architecture, data quality management or equivalent projects
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Candidates with financial/banking-related background will be prioritized
Please contact Charmaine Cheng at 603-2300 7244 or click APPLY NOW, or ideally, drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #236378. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.