Data Management Senior Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum|
- Dynamic working environment
- Growing company with good career prospects
- Attractive remuneration package with benefits
Our client is a global MNC and a world's leading pharmaceutical company and their shared service hub is looking Data Management Senior Lead to be responsible to lead and develop the data management team and ensure that the team operates high standards controls and best practices across the business. This role holder also has to ensure quality and accurate delivery services within KPIs as defined in the SLAs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Minimum 8 years of working experience with at least 4 years in data management
- Experience in shared service environment will be added advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Excellent communication and people management skills
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60) 3 2300 7232 or send your updated resume to my email, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MMM44949.
For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/
Due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contactable.