Data Management Manager
A well-established logistics company is hiring Data Management Manager
- Attractive remuneration package
- Steep career growth
- Engaging and passionate work culture
Our client is a multinational logistics company with strong global presence. They are well known for their efficiency, extensive market coverage, and excellent customer service.
The Data Management Manager must possess strong leadership skills to manage large team size and different work shifts around the clock.
Key responsibilities include:
- Resource management based on daily delivery plans and operational requirement.
- Budgeting and cost allocation planning for entire department.
- Daily data management to ensure smooth operations and accurate data delivery.
- Manage internal stakeholders from business operations division, finance and service quality.
- Engage in external stakeholder management regarding compliance and regulatory issues.
- Timely reporting on operational updates.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in any discipline.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in data management.
- Good understanding of best practices of data management.
- Excellent communicator and strong influencer to drive team performance.
- Only open to local Malaysians.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #233605. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710