Data Centre Manager
Leading healthcare solutions company seeks Data Centre Manager
- Strategic role
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is one of the world's leading healthcare companies with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. It is exclusively dedicated to the pharmaceuticals business and has grown into one of the leading healthcare companies in Malaysia.
In summary, you will oversee the Data Centers across APAC region. You will also be managing a team of technical resources that provides IT Infrastructure Operations. You will be an ambassador of Infrastructure Services organization by representing the company values internally and externally. Lastly, you will be responsible for the management of the external vendors and service providers within Infrastructure Services.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, engineering or other relevant discipline or recognition of prior working experience, which is equivalent to industry accredited certification.
- Around 5 years' experience in data centre management
- Good people management skills - have led a team of 5 people or more
- Professional certification in ITIL, CDCP and etc will be an added advantage
- Good background in vendor management
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710