Data Centre Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM240000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
Leading consulting firm seeks a Data Centre Manager
- Part of a change agent in its transformation initiatives
- Competitive remuneration package
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a public listed company that supports its clients globally with coverage over 100 countries. With its aggressive growth plan in Asia, there is a need for a Data Centre Manager to drive its IT operational strategies.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be working with its client to define, develop and deliver key results in systems, storage, and network. In addition to this, you will be managing a 24x7 team within Infrastructure Services. You will be required to drive all critical outages to resolution in the quickest time possible. Lastly, you will be liaising with different towers in business units to share findings, best practices with an intention to improve its operational efficiency.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in any related IT field
- Strong experience in IT data center operations
- Excellent background in data center architecture and designs
- Good people management skills
- The ability to converse and write in Chinese
- Professional certifications such as CDCP will be an added advantage
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AGP 227308. For similar roles, please reach out to me directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710