|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM15000.00 - RM22000.00 per month|
- A data-driven organisation that believes results speak from data
- A passionate working culture
- Attractive salary and remuneration
A constant innovator in digital services, business and cloud solution in Malaysia, our client combines technology, business and industry expertise to deploy and deliver expert solutions to realize results for their customers. They are seeking data architects who create new business value through diverse data and analytics capabilities, such as data engineering, data modelling and data interaction and visualization.
As a qualified Data Architect, the candidate must be a problem-solver with a talent for business, whose knowledge and experience converts business needs to solutions.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- At least 6 years' experience in data management
- Master's degree in computer science, related discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Experience architecting solutions with big data technologies across data ingestion, stream processing, storage and analytic workloads, using either open source stack (Hadoop) or proprietary stacks (Microsoft, IBM, etc)
- Strong understanding across cloud components - server, storage, network, data and applications for end-to-end cloud-based data and analytics architecture (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Able to design and build modern data pipelines, data streams and data service Application Programming Interfaces (API)
- Experience with SQL, spreadsheet software, Python/R and/or object-oriented programming language
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #234849. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.