Data Analytics Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM192000.00 per annum|
A multinational Financial Institution that serves most of the Fortune 500 companies. They are currently expanding and is actively seeking a Regional Data Analytics Manager.
This role primarily revolves around understanding the optimization of analytics through the services provided to the customers. The candidate will be expected to drive development and implement complex analytical models.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Machine Learning, Statistics, Econometrics or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Data Analytics
- Strong understanding in Data Modelling
- Must have experience in Predictive Modelling
- Competent in using tools like SAS and/or R, MatLab, Mathematica, ILOG, SQL
- Proficiency in Bahasa Melayu and English is mandatory, as this role requires the incumbent to communicate with local stakeholders.
What's On Offer
- Career Growth
- Opportunity to be the subject matter expert
- Lead a team
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918T. License Number: JTK 2710