|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||Attractive Remuneration Benefits|
Our client, a Regional renowned company known for its retail initiatives in an ever-changing environment, is looking for Data Analyst. You will be working as a part of the Data Maintenance team which is responsible for the completeness and validity of the data in the company database.
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- Perform data management activities in accordance with customer, company, contract, and regulatory requirements.
- Update Retail Solutions and SAP with updated role-based access controls to ensure accurate tabulation
- Generate and report accurate data to all end users across functional teams
- Evaluate data for consistency, completeness, accuracy and reasonableness
The Right Candidate will possess:
- 1-2 years of experience working in data maintenance/management
- Detail-oriented and organized and an ability to prioritize and manage workflow
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Proficiency in English. Additional language knowledge are added advantages.
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.